Resource Hub

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Core III Reflection

I will be forthright and honest, that this Core III essay has been a challenge. A challenge that was by no means a good challenge to try and complete. I was pulling my hair out and cringing by just simply writing it. For the annotated bibliography, I felt as though I repeated myself time and time again. I review and revised as best as I could but it didn't seem like I could have done anymore. I put plenty of time into composing this and I hope the final product will be one that is rewarding. Finding research was quite annoying because there was only one substantial viewpoint which supported my thesis. I hope that not finding any opposing viewpoints besides the obvious will be inadequate and affect my grade negatively. Other than that, I am glad the battle is over and I am striving to get a 95 as like I do on all papers.

2 comments:

  1. Andrew, your Definition of the Controversy is very well-written and paints a clear picture of the problem and the solution concerning fraud. It is an excellent introduction to the rest of your research process. Your thesis is clear and bold and sets the audience up for the essay. The links of your sources all work successfully and are placed into four distinct categories making it easy for the reader to navigate. The site looks very nice and is perfectly clean regarding layout. The visual is also a nice touch! The site makes for a very useful resource hub. I do not believe any key terms need to be defined; personally, I could figure out everything perfectly. Overall, this is an ideal resource hub. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Andrew, you did a great job at addressing the main focus. Its clear where you stand with your thesis and the insight with sources provide great detail. I can tell you put time in effort into this controversy and that it will pay off. The site was built great and was easy to access. Organization was concise and the picture helped illustrate the discussion. Thesis statement is clear and straight-forward. There is not much I can think of for you to add to the subject but I believe that it is heading in the right direction.

    ReplyDelete